What's new

Silver at the counter

Coinstar magnet

Silver Member
Joined
Apr 5, 2020
Messages
4,476
Reaction score
10,424
Golden Thread
0
Location
Beverly Massachusetts
Detector(s) used
Tesoro compadre
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I garnered a 47 Roosevelt plus a few wheats at the service counter tonight..the earliest wheat was a 1936....I think some of their coin rejects come from the coinstar...as I've seen them check the reject bin....I gladly left 3 nickels in their container to replace the ones I pulled...the 43 war nickel was from a coin roll hunt...all in all not to bad.
 

Attachments

  • 20260729_183711.webp
    20260729_183711.webp
    756 KB · Views: 50
  • 20260729_183746.webp
    20260729_183746.webp
    763 KB · Views: 24
  • 20260729_183756.webp
    20260729_183756.webp
    826.2 KB · Views: 21
  • 20260729_183654.webp
    20260729_183654.webp
    918.2 KB · Views: 22
  • 20260729_183821.webp
    20260729_183821.webp
    1 MB · Views: 28
Garnered eh ... ?? crow bar involved again ?
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom