Silver below $33/oz.!!

koala33

Apr 29, 2011
Northeast
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
tenseventyfive said:
Been waiting for prices below $35 since the last drop - going to add to the Eagle pile this weekend, but the coin show folks must be pissed.... Though not as pissed as the people on eeBay who are locked in from 2 days ago who now have to pay $44 for them!! :0

True that...!!!

trdhrdr007

Bronze Member
Nov 1, 2009
Last time there was a drop like this the premium over spot for physical increased almost as much as the price of silver dropped.

koala33

Apr 29, 2011
Northeast
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
trdhrdr007 said:
Last time there was a drop like this the premium over spot for physical increased almost as much as the price of silver dropped.

Yeah I was wondering if I went to a dealer, if I would actually walk out paying $8 under what is was a week ago..

FreedomUIC

Bronze Member
Jan 4, 2010
NUNYA
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Don't know if I can do this here, but Provident Metals has ton's of them. Look at the generic 1oz rounds, don't fall over when you see the price. $33.00, they even had Indian Head rounds at $32 something.

koala33

Apr 29, 2011
Northeast
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
FreedomUIC said:
Don't know if I can do this here, but Provident Metals has ton's of them. Look at the generic 1oz rounds, don't fall over when you see the price. $33.00, they even had Indian Head rounds at $32 something.

I'm on it. Thanks!

usandthem

May 19, 2011
Kentucky
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
My coin shop had sold out of ASE's by the time I got there on Saturday. I had to settle for a couple of Maple Leafs.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions