🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Minelab pro find 35

Minelab Equinox 600

Minelab Excalibur II

Minelab E-Trac
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
With a huge storm surge making its way along the coast, I just had to take advantage of it! I didn't have a whole lot of time because I had to get back home for the pre night shift siesta. I wish I could have stayed for 5 hours! The silvers were coming out like crazy! Sometimes two in one scoop! I got 12 silvers in total, mostly ranging from the early 40s to mid 60's. I was quite happy to see a 1928 quarter in the clay. Also pulled an old Bullet but I have no idea what kind or age. Also pulled an LC and a flat button...and lots of clad. There's some Wheaties and older nickels in there too. Found at least one war nickel but I think I left it in the back of the truck. There was another guy down there but at the other end of the beach. Hopefully he did well down that end. He dug a ton of holes, and hopefully he pulled some rings because I sure as hell could get my coil over one! Here's some pics; video to follow. Thanks for looking and HH

Upvote 12
That's one heck of a haul Relic! I'd say you had a good day!

Some days the silvers just pour from the ground. Sweet day - good for you!

outstanding.gif
Nice finds! Thanks for sharing...

Congrats RM! A dozen silver coins, wow.

Cool coin finds! Congratulation! :occasion14:

Last edited:
Thanks gents. I really appreciate the link on cleaning the '28. You're right, it's in very good shape.

I still have no idea about the bullet. The best I can come up with is that it's a pulled bullet with a piece of the puller broken off in the bullet. I dunno...just a theory.

Were you in salt water or fresh? For some reason I was thinking Canada, great lakes?

Did you find a nice cut? With that much silver why are you posting and not out there? LOL Fantastic!!

Congrats, bet your there right now, ha lol

Were you in salt water or fresh? For some reason I was thinking Canada, great lakes?

Did you find a nice cut? With that much silver why are you posting and not out there? LOL Fantastic!!

I'm on the Bay of Fundy (Atlantic Ocean) in the east coast of Canada. It wasn't really a cut per se, but more like a gradual washout from the top of the beach on the hillside.

Congrats, bet your there right now, ha lol

I wish!! The low tides are right on my work schedule now, so I called up a friend and told him he should get there and clean up! By the time I'm able to get back, it will be sanded in

Nothing wrong with pulling silver out like that...good haul

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back