GlassyEyed
Full Member
- Joined
- Oct 15, 2009
- Messages
- 161
- Reaction score
- 3
- Golden Thread
- 0
- Location
- Miami, Florida
- Detector(s) used
- Fisher CZ-21, Tesoro Tiger Shark & Garrett Ace 250
- Primary Interest:
- All Treasure Hunting
Silver buyer's prices...Good or Bad?
I went to a local place today and asked how much halves were going for. He said 40% were going for $6.00 and 90% for $17.50.
I have never sold any and was excited at the idea until he repeated and said $6.00 and $17.50 per dollar of each.
Good or bad price you think? I know he is the highest within an hour of my house so was wondering...
I went to a local place today and asked how much halves were going for. He said 40% were going for $6.00 and 90% for $17.50.
I have never sold any and was excited at the idea until he repeated and said $6.00 and $17.50 per dollar of each.
Good or bad price you think? I know he is the highest within an hour of my house so was wondering...
Upvote
0







