What's new

SILVER BY THE POUND PART 2!!! Franklin rolls + SLQs + more!

coolcash2004

Bronze Member
Joined
Jun 9, 2006
Messages
2,005
Reaction score
42
Golden Thread
0
Detector(s) used
ACE 250
SILVER BY THE POUND PART 2!!! Franklin rolls + SLQ's + more!

Hello everyone. Feeling pretty good this morning, just got back from the same back I went to yesterday.

FIRST POST: http://forum.treasurenet.com/index.php/topic,97196.0.html


The teller was able to give me 1 more roll of Franklins, 1 more roll of BU 1964 Kennedy halves, and 3 more full rolls of silver washingtons. She saved 3 or 4 rolls for herself, I dont really mind. The assistant mannager was mean to me and the teller again, teller just rolled her eyes. The assistant mannager will be fired eventually I hope. Writing a complaint letter, other people have complained about her too.


TOTALS:

BU 90% 1964 - 100

Franklins - 21

Walkers - 1

Washingtons - 200

SLQ's - 2



Checking for early dates later! Plent of 30's mixed in!


-CC
 

Attachments

  • DSCF2901.webp
    DSCF2901.webp
    65.3 KB · Views: 559
  • DSCF2902.webp
    DSCF2902.webp
    68.1 KB · Views: 546
  • DSCF2903.webp
    DSCF2903.webp
    9.6 KB · Views: 549
  • DSCF2904.webp
    DSCF2904.webp
    64.7 KB · Views: 528
  • DSCF2905.webp
    DSCF2905.webp
    42.1 KB · Views: 531
  • DSCF2906.webp
    DSCF2906.webp
    29.5 KB · Views: 540
  • DSCF2907.webp
    DSCF2907.webp
    32 KB · Views: 519
  • DSCF2908.webp
    DSCF2908.webp
    32.3 KB · Views: 513
Upvote 0
Re: SILVER BY THE POUND PART 2!!! Franklin rolls + SLQ's + more!

Lol. THANKS!

I sure hope it makes it. One of my dreams is to get a find on the banner.


-CC
 
Re: SILVER BY THE POUND PART 2!!! Franklin rolls + SLQ's + more!

That is a pretty pile of silver!!!
Congratulations again!

Now-

Go get some more, pardner!!! :D
 
Re: SILVER BY THE POUND PART 2!!! Franklin rolls + SLQ's + more!

Love the pictures of all that silver CC. Very very nice! Kudos.
 
Re: SILVER BY THE POUND PART 2!!! Franklin rolls + SLQ's + more!

Great! Thanks! Now I have that song stuck in my head...

nevertheless VERY awesome finding an SLQ! Even dateless, though things are incredibly tough!!
 
Re: SILVER BY THE POUND PART 2!!! Franklin rolls + SLQ's + more!

Thanks everyone!

Yep, cant wait to hit some more banks. Dont you just love summer vacation?!

-CC
 
Re: SILVER BY THE POUND PART 2!!! Franklin rolls + SLQ's + more!

And I'll be happy to see those nice young men in their pretty white coats....

LOL! I first heard that on Dr. Demento in 1974.

;D
 
Re: SILVER BY THE POUND PART 2!!! Franklin rolls + SLQ's + more!

Nice finds Coolcash. That is truly an inspiring hull.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom