What's new

silver, car wash token, and a few other keepers, $600 halves searched

utah hunter

Hero Member
Joined
Jul 30, 2007
Messages
724
Reaction score
11
Golden Thread
0
Location
Utah county, Utah
Detector(s) used
Minelab x-terra 70, Fisher F75, eyes, brain
Picked up my box and another $100 in rolls today. I got 1 90% Kennedy and 4 40% Kennedy's. I also got 2 2005-p and a 2004-d half. The oddball find is a super wash token, maybe I can find a local car wash that uses these tokens and get a clean car out of it. I have 2 boxes coming in Friday for the weekend. My goal is to search at least $1500 worth of halves weekly from now on. Thanks for looking...Ryan
 

Attachments

  • detecting 320.webp
    detecting 320.webp
    20.7 KB · Views: 248
  • detecting 326.webp
    detecting 326.webp
    31.1 KB · Views: 254
Upvote 0
Nice pickup Ryan. Looks like your slowly picking up steam up there..... ;). Congrats.

The things you find in rolls huh......hope you find that carwash.
 
lejeuene said:
Nice pickup Ryan. Looks like your slowly picking up steam up there..... ;). Congrats.

The things you find in rolls huh......hope you find that carwash.

Thanks L J, I am getting organized and picking up steam. I did an online search and there are 2 superwash car washes within 8 miles of my home, now we will see how much of a wash that token gives me. I didn't mention that one of the rolls had a nickel instead of a half dollar, and these were paper wrapped by Brinks! How that happened I will never know Stay tuned...Ryan
 
Congrats. I've found 10 car wash tokens so far. The first time I found 4 in a bag and I thought I had lost money finding them. I went to use them and asked the guy how many I needed for a wash. He asked where I got them because each one was good for the $9.00 top-of-the-line full wash and wax. You never know where a profit will come from.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom