What's new

silver certificates 1935

fmerg

Hero Member
Joined
Nov 1, 2008
Messages
905
Reaction score
750
Golden Thread
1
Location
kingston ny
🥇 Banner finds
1
Detector(s) used
minelab quattro, explorer se pro
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
last night i got 7 silver certificates from a local store
one is a star note and i think there maybe a mistake on it
the serial number seems to be way off on the right side
anyone care to let me know what they are worth
or make offer
 

Attachments

  • 2009.12.03-DSCF3897.webp
    2009.12.03-DSCF3897.webp
    173.6 KB · Views: 314
  • 2009.12.03-DSCF3901.webp
    2009.12.03-DSCF3901.webp
    95 KB · Views: 316
  • 2009.12.03-DSCF3897.webp
    2009.12.03-DSCF3897.webp
    173.6 KB · Views: 297
  • 2009.12.03-DSCF3901.webp
    2009.12.03-DSCF3901.webp
    95 KB · Views: 317
Serial number looks fine to me. If you're looking to sell I'll offer double face value and return postage/envelope. They are all pretty common notes as far as collectible currency goes...not sure what you'd get at a dealer but probably what I'm offering.
 
il accept the offer of 2$ a note except the star note id like 3$ for that
 
Wait...who is offering these notes? I see two different usernames. The original poster and then Fisher. ??
 
That star note you have might be an error, all the star notes I have seen the star is to the right of the serial number. Unless they made them different for silver certificates. If it is an error, I would think that it was worth quite a bit.
 
timbobwey said:
That star note you have might be an error, all the star notes I have seen the star is to the right of the serial number. Unless they made them different for silver certificates. If it is an error, I would think that it was worth quite a bit.

The stars came at the beginning of the serial for these notes.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom