What's new

Silver Coins, Gold & A Truck Load of Rings

wildcarrot

Hero Member
Joined
Oct 5, 2013
Messages
521
Reaction score
2,188
Golden Thread
0
Location
SoCal
Detector(s) used
old used white's surfmaster PI, Dual Field, DFX, Minelab GM 1000 and Nox 600
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Been out quite a lot the last few weeks. Picked up over (25) rings...(2) 925 and one gold band 10K. The gold has been a little scarce. One of my favorites is the hand made shell/copper wire ring. We've all found a lot of rings but this one is a bit unique. I'm really happy with the silver coins I found.... don't find many at the beach. My first Standing Liberty 1917-p, first 43-p war nickel, (4) silver dimes and a 19g silver chain. Good Luck Out There!... 003.webp009.webp011.webp012.webp014.webp015.webp016.webp019.webp024.webp025.webp027.webp016.webp015.webp016.webp
 
Upvote 0
Nice cut-good finds. Thanks for the post & pics,
 
Jealous! Congratulations on the great finds! :notworthy:
 
That's an impressive array of treasures, wildcarrot:notworthy:

I also like the unique shell ring.

The medallion looks to be tarnished silver?

Great detecting, and great pics; love that cut!:headbang:

Lorraine
 
Nice finds. I admire you guys and gals hunting the ocean shore. I wouldn't know where to start with such a big open expanse of area.
 
KEEP IT UP - WTG :thumbsup:
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom