What's new

Silver Compact... or is it?

chukers

Bronze Member
Joined
Feb 1, 2010
Messages
1,824
Reaction score
147
Golden Thread
0
Location
Eastland Texas
Detector(s) used
Whites V3i - Ace 250 (backup) - Garrett Pro Pointer - Lesche Digger
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I found this today at a yard sale... its about 3 inches across and its made of silver... there is no markings be we all know what silver looks like besides it cleaned up with baking soda quite nicely.

What I would like to know is its origin and its age if anyone has any guesses... its very pretty and in in excellent condition.

Chukers
 

Attachments

  • compact 1.webp
    compact 1.webp
    16.4 KB · Views: 287
  • compact 2.webp
    compact 2.webp
    26.6 KB · Views: 281
  • compact 3.webp
    compact 3.webp
    20.1 KB · Views: 279
chukers said:
I found this today at a yard sale... its about 3 inches across and its made of silver... there is no markings be we all know what silver looks like besides it cleaned up with baking soda quite nicely.

What I would like to know is its origin and its age if anyone has any guesses... its very pretty and in in excellent condition.

Chukers
Are there any identifying marks on either of the two pieces? They could likely be printed on recesses where the two halves snap together.
 
Upvote 0
Blind.In.Texas said:
chukers said:
I found this today at a yard sale... its about 3 inches across and its made of silver... there is no markings be we all know what silver looks like besides it cleaned up with baking soda quite nicely.

What I would like to know is its origin and its age if anyone has any guesses... its very pretty and in in excellent condition.

Chukers
Are there any identifying marks on either of the two pieces? They could likely be printed on recesses where the two halves snap together.

no marking what so ever... thanks for the idea... I looked...
 
Upvote 0
Upvote 0

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom