i bought this cup-like pourer thing at a thrift store ,but not sure what it is i paid $2.50 for it it is real silver and heavy and very detailed especially on bottom,any hyelp is appreciated, minelab mick.
I saw something just like that on the Nate Burkus show this week. They said it was used to hold sugar. I am not sure if it was for cubes or grains. I had never seen something like that before.
Breezie and Baylorhall FTW! and for some reason they are called sugar shells, maybe for the shape. Some had a little scoop like the one Breezie showed and some have little tiny tongs for cube sugar, does it have any marks on the bottom, name or symbols? nice catch for that small sum!
no marks on it that i can find the bottom is very decorated for a part thats not seen it seems i only cleaned one little area though it is silver ,ill have to find out the value on it ,thank you breezie and everyone .