What's new

Silver from the school!! Its my oldest coin find!!!

jraven

Sr. Member
Joined
Jun 9, 2007
Messages
437
Reaction score
1
Golden Thread
0
Detector(s) used
X-Terra 705
Silver from the school!! It's my oldest coin find!!!

Went back to the Elementary school where I found some Mercs, Wheats and a Rosie... Got lucky and found some more silver, a 1905 Barber dime!!!! Its was only down about 3".. I think it was shallow because it was on a slight hill which was really rocky.. It's pretty banged up, but I still love it.. Also added a picture of a wheat I found the other night..
 

Attachments

  • 000_0559.webp
    000_0559.webp
    11.4 KB · Views: 1,258
  • 000_0560.webp
    000_0560.webp
    14.2 KB · Views: 1,253
  • 000_0558.webp
    000_0558.webp
    8.6 KB · Views: 1,227
  • 000_0561.webp
    000_0561.webp
    12.7 KB · Views: 1,222
  • 000_0552.webp
    000_0552.webp
    14.7 KB · Views: 1,217
  • 000_0554.webp
    000_0554.webp
    16.6 KB · Views: 1,226
Upvote 0
Re: Silver from the school!! It's my oldest coin find!!!

Congrats. Grabbed my oldest today as well. I guess the older we get (more experienced) the older our finds will be. Way to go.
 
Re: Silver from the school!! It's my oldest coin find!!!

Very Very cool!

Ronin
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom