What's new

Silver & Gold beach day today. Finally flat waves

finderzzs

Bronze Member
Joined
May 2, 2007
Messages
1,582
Reaction score
423
Golden Thread
0
Location
South Central Indiana
Detector(s) used
White's PI Pro Dual Field, Garrett Ace 350,
Silver & Gold beach day today. Finally flat waves

Got to the beach at 5:30 and hunted hard til 12:30. For the first time in awhile the waves were flat. I thought I got every last pull tab out of this place, I'm convinced there mating :o. Managed a large, size 12¾ 14K white gold w/1 diamond comfortfit band, a sterling religious ring, sterling earring, and a Timex indiglo watch still working. Plus 25 coins. Aloha all.
 

Attachments

  • 8-6-07-2.webp
    8-6-07-2.webp
    71.3 KB · Views: 790
  • 8-6-07-4.webp
    8-6-07-4.webp
    66.3 KB · Views: 790
  • 8-6-07-3.webp
    8-6-07-3.webp
    85.5 KB · Views: 790
  • 8-6-07-1.webp
    8-6-07-1.webp
    32.8 KB · Views: 774
Upvote 0
Re: Silver & Gold beach day today. Finally flat waves

trikikiwi said:
[quote ]
1st, have you tried our Maui or Volcano wines? How about our Kona beer?
I will make a point of doing so ;D

[quote ]
The ring has crosses on each side then THES 4:3-4 for a scripture.
[/quote]
Appears it's a 'Chastity' ring

"For this is the will of God, even your sanctification, that ye should abstain from fornication: that every one of you should know how to possess his vessel in sanctification and honour." (1 Thess. 4.3-4).

Cheers, Mike
Well it's not mine ;D :D ;D :o
Or it belonged to a now ex-virgin
[/quote]
 
Re: Silver & Gold beach day today. Finally flat waves

I just found the updated version of the "Timex" at the beach last month...Too funny.Congrat's on the gold and silver....Excellent day!!! HH
 

Attachments

  • P7290028.webp
    P7290028.webp
    16.9 KB · Views: 258
  • P7290028.webp
    P7290028.webp
    16.9 KB · Views: 252
Re: Silver & Gold beach day today. Finally flat waves

Great finds Finderman!! Congrats!
Hope to see some ice from you next time, good luck!

Smiles!
BDoo
 
Re: Silver & Gold beach day today. Finally flat waves

Aloha & Nice finds
 
Re: Silver & Gold beach day today. Finally flat waves

Thanks everyone, was out again yesterday and broke the armrest of my detector. Not to worry, I've got to more arm rests, I'll be back in business tomorrow morning. Oh, and kdidn't find much, 1 smal silver ring w/garnet, sterling earring, some coins. Oh well.
 
Re: Silver & Gold beach day today. Finally flat waves

Great gold ring bud....

Keep safe...
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom