Radon Sr. Member Joined Oct 4, 2006 Messages 377 Reaction score 1,245 Golden Thread 0 Location Connecticut Detector(s) used Excal 1000, Nox 800 Sep 7, 2019 Thread Owner #1 I don't go out of my way to find coinstars, but check them when I see them. I found these in the machine when I was in Stop & Shop. Was happy to find the '45 quarter! Also a full set of canadian coins. Attachments IMG_20190907_165934.webp 388.7 KB · Views: 108
I don't go out of my way to find coinstars, but check them when I see them. I found these in the machine when I was in Stop & Shop. Was happy to find the '45 quarter! Also a full set of canadian coins.
T trdking Gold Member Joined Feb 28, 2015 Messages 5,148 Reaction score 7,926 Golden Thread 0 Location Fullerton CA Detector(s) used Minelab CTX 3030 AT Pro Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Sep 7, 2019 #2 Sweet! I can't pass a coinstar without peeking the hole
vpnavy Super Moderator ⛭ Moderator 🥇 Charter Member Joined Jun 15, 2008 Messages 36,553 Reaction score 20,200 Golden Thread 0 Location Pennsylvania (USA) Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Sep 8, 2019 #3 ..: NICE RECOVERIES Radon :.. Here is my CoinStar Surfing Log!
A2coins Ruby Member Joined Dec 20, 2015 Messages 33,867 Reaction score 42,646 Golden Thread 0 Location Ann Arbor Detector(s) used Equinox 800 Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Sep 18, 2019 #4 Scoooore