What's new

silver,indian cents,buttons Friday finds

junkhunter

Hero Member
Joined
Oct 4, 2010
Messages
595
Reaction score
1,159
Golden Thread
0
2 more PA militia buttons. And a gold gilded ball button. (gilt gone)2 different back marks. Readable one is "scovill mfg Waterbury" 1850-1865 2nd one is "horstmann Philadelphia" which is 1893. Best find was 1893 O barber which I scratched. Same hole had a 1905 v nickel and 2 of the indian cents. Indian cents were 1884,1903,1909. My only other silver was a 1924 mercury dime. And several of wheat cent were in that hole. Better wheat's were 1909,1911(2),1919. Rest were 40's. And buffalo nickel was dateless. Bowel use to have 3 legs and is all copper.
 

Attachments

  • 20150606_014447-1.webp
    20150606_014447-1.webp
    200.9 KB · Views: 126
  • 20150606_014458-1.webp
    20150606_014458-1.webp
    279 KB · Views: 131
  • 20150606_014522-1.webp
    20150606_014522-1.webp
    141.6 KB · Views: 129
  • 20150606_014539-1.webp
    20150606_014539-1.webp
    340.6 KB · Views: 126
  • 20150606_014547-1.webp
    20150606_014547-1.webp
    105.9 KB · Views: 122
Upvote 10
back
 

Attachments

  • 20150606_014615-1.webp
    20150606_014615-1.webp
    452.3 KB · Views: 116
Nice digs!!!!!!!!!!!! :icon_thumright:
 
Looks like a nice spot :thumbsup:
 
Sweet hunt!!
 
Looks like a good day to me, I'd love to find that many keepers in a single hunt :thumbsup:
 
Awesome finds junk hunter ...
 
I'd certainly call that a good day. Nice going.
 
You did good, I like the bell, that's a big one, Nice digs.
 
Awesome hunt, I bet the rest of that Hubley fighter plane is out there waiting for you. Great buttons, congrats. Sub 8-)
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom