What's new

SILVER IS BACK IN BUSINESS!!

golden silver

Silver Member
Joined
Oct 22, 2007
Messages
2,771
Reaction score
121
Golden Thread
0
Location
Hampton Roads, VA.
Detector(s) used
bounty hunter sharp shooter 2, minelab sovereign xs 2a pro
Anybody notice that silver prices have shot up to over 11.20 per ounce today. I think we are slowly making our way up to the projected 50 dollars an ounce in 2009! Keep your fingers crossed.

-Golden Silver
 
Upvote 0
You can thank the fed for lowering a key interest rate to a level never before seen in this country. Our economy is so f'd it is not even funny. Look at what happened to Japan when their rate was near zero percent for so long, but at least in Japan the people actually have savings, unlike us Americans with tons of debt and negative savings rates (generally speaking that is, not everyone here is like that).

Glad I have gold and silver.

Jim
 
Precisely why I started recently collecting silver / gold. I'm more of a stock guy and everything has been hammered down.

With the fed fund rate this low inflation is bound to get out of control. gold and silver are the way to go. I'm not sure if it will get to 50 by 2009 but will definitely increase. Trade in all your dollars for gold and silver because the dollar is flopping.
 
The dollar tanks, silver goes up. Personally I'd rather have a strong dollar.

B
 
Hang on....this is just a start........my prediction is $20-$22 in first quarter of 09. Fingers crossed!!
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom