What's new

Silver Kick off to the new year

JackalopeZL1

Bronze Member
Joined
Nov 22, 2014
Messages
1,726
Reaction score
2,893
Golden Thread
0
Location
Tennessee And California
Detector(s) used
CTX 3030, Deus 2, Soon to be manticore
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Here are my contributions,
3 silver rosies, 45p war nickle, And a .925 Unicorn ring.. Guess that will work!! Happy new year everyone:thumbsup:
 

Attachments

  • 2016-01-01 19.57.02.webp
    2016-01-01 19.57.02.webp
    84.1 KB · Views: 113
Upvote 20
Darn, I knew I shouldn't have stayed in and watched football today. I'm down 5 in the 1st day... Looks like you had a great hunt. 5 silvers to start out 2016 is awesome.
 
Awesome start to the new year! Keep it up!
 
Nice saves! You're already killing it this year! Bet that sounded great jingling in your pocket.
 
Killer start to a new year!
 
Dang; five silvers. That's a nice hunt.
Congrats.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom