What's new

silver mine?

keystonecops

Jr. Member
Joined
Mar 9, 2014
Messages
75
Reaction score
53
Golden Thread
0
Location
salem or
Detector(s) used
Whites XLT-Ace 150
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
So drove back to an old house I went too for an estate sale. Got permission, owner said one paper the house was built in 1859, another sais 1879. Up behind the house was the original homestead with a log cabin. Cabin is long gone, but he knows where its at. Also the old stage route from West Salem to Dallas ran across a piece of his place. Got ot wait for dry weather cause my 150 aint water proof. I am going to hammer that place hard. Will keep yall posted. Later Clyde
 
I would, if it were near me.
luvsdux
 
luvsdux, nice to see somebody on the west side. Later Clyde
 
Throw a Baggie over your electronics and it will be fine in the rain.
 
I'll give that a shot Susan. Thanks. Later Clyde
 
super interested keep us posted. let us know what you find.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom