What's new

Silver Republican Roman denars found

MihaiStanciu

Jr. Member
Joined
Jan 30, 2020
Messages
25
Reaction score
126
Golden Thread
0
Location
Ploiesti
Detector(s) used
Tecknetics Eurotek Pro
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Today at the metal detection I had an extraordinary surprise, because, after a few hours in which I found a kilogram of bullets and a communist 5 lei coin from 1978, I found two Roman silver coins, republican denarii, one in perfect condition, the other broken into three pieces, which fit perfectly. The coins date from 82 BC, and were issued by Lucius Cornelius Sulla Felix. .
Don't forget to subscribe!

99423746_248497613154890_5709001569295400960_n.webp

 
Upvote 42
thanks, was an amazing experience!
 
Awesome finds you got there and cool to make a video keep em coming.....Tommy
 
Welcome to tnet
 
Thanks a lot for the good words!
 
Thanks!
 
Thanks a lot!
 
Its in pretty good condition for that period of Denarius.
 
Very Nice!!!!!! Congrats!!!!!!
 
I can only imagine what it would feel like to find such an old piece of Roman history... Congratulations!!
 
yes, one was in perfect condition, the other one was broken in three pieces
 
was an amazing experience, thanks!
 
Was my best finding so far
 
Well done on the silvers. Congrats.:occasion14:
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom