What's new

Silver ring, Wash, Merc, and wheat

treblehunter

Gold Member
Joined
Jun 18, 2013
Messages
9,692
Reaction score
11,296
Golden Thread
0
Location
New Jersey
Detector(s) used
Minelab Excalibur II
XP Deus
Garrett pro pointer
XP Deus MI-6 pinpointer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
1945 Washington Quarter, 1936 Merc, sterling ring, aluminum ring, earring that might be gold, tested 10 K and a 1937 Wheat. Here is what they look like out of the water
20150703_153735.webp20150703_153747.webp

Here is what they look like cleaned up.
20150703_163426.webp20150703_164602.webp20150703_164621.webp
 
Upvote 24
Glad you're still out there tearing it up. Was this the lake?
 
Absolutely a great hunt Nice assortment too. Have a fruitful 4th also.
 
That ear ring is nice looking Brad. Good hunt again!
 
Treb you've been MrConsistency this season. Nice work
 
Guess you able to get back under the areas where people walk. Congrats on those nice finds. :notworthy: I pulled 8 cents yesterday and 7 cents today. 2 war nickles, 4 wheats and a copper memorial. Not quite as nice as your finds, but not skunked either day.
 
There he goes again, Mr waterman! Killing it this year brad, can't wait for the yearly wrap up, gonna be alot!
 
What? No silver halves? I'm so disappointed....lol!

Nice finds man, another awesome day!
 
Nice assortment... I'm finally headed to NC to visit my new granddaughter. Taking my AT Gold and try the beach, but I don't know how it will fair with the salty sand.
 
Amazing! The silver just keeps coming. Awesome again. :notworthy:
 
Sweet!!

Even a slow day for you would be a great day for most of us on here, meaning no halves. Lol
 
Treb you've been MrConsistency this season. Nice work
Thanks Abe, I still have allot of digging to do, I found three of those silvers under nails. Amazing how much stuff can hide under a 4 penny nail and how many nails are under this pier.

Guess you able to get back under the areas where people walk. Congrats on those nice finds. :notworthy: I pulled 8 cents yesterday and 7 cents today. 2 war nickles, 4 wheats and a copper memorial. Not quite as nice as your finds, but not skunked either day.
Yes, I made it back with the spiders. Your doing great loco, don't minimize your finds.

There he goes again, Mr waterman! Killing it this year brad, can't wait for the yearly wrap up, gonna be alot!
Wait till I get that hooka rig! Thanks Chris

What? No silver halves? I'm so disappointed....lol!

Nice finds man, another awesome day!
Thanks J, think silver dollar, I want a silver dollar or two. I still can't believe with all those half's there isn't a silver dollar hiding in there somewhere. lol

Nice assortment... I'm finally headed to NC to visit my new granddaughter. Taking my AT Gold and try the beach, but I don't know how it will fair with the salty sand.
The sand is no problem, only once did I have a problem in the salt water. You should be fine, just brush up on your ground balancing.

Amazing! The silver just keeps coming. Awesome again. :notworthy:
Thanks buddy

Sweet!!

Even a slow day for you would be a great day for most of us on here, meaning no halves. Lol
I'm going to enjoy every minute while I can, thanks Deershed.
 
Gold is gold Brother...And I like!
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom