What's new

Silver Sabre vs Ciablo

TXPIRATE

Sr. Member
Joined
Aug 21, 2003
Messages
353
Reaction score
106
Golden Thread
0
Location
S.E. TEXAS
Detector(s) used
" Bounty Hunter IV Tracker
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Is the Ciablo worth the extra hundred over the silver sabre.
 
You are getting a better machine with the Cibloa. So the answer is yes! If your looking for value then there are no better detectors on the market than Tesoro's.
Merry Christmas !!!
 
yes it would be. if you have the money for the cibola. might as well get the vaquero for the 80 dollars more so you will have the manual ground balance. then you will have a machine with everything on it for any type of soil. might as well spend the extra now than wishing you had later.
 
I agree. I had a vaq. And sold it. I should have kept it. I love my outlaw and silver umax. But I found my deepest coin with my vaq. Just a quarter, 11-12in deep. My dad couldn't believe it.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom