fernald1 Full Member Joined Oct 22, 2014 Messages 114 Reaction score 548 Golden Thread 0 Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Mar 12, 2016 #1 Went back to the spot where I dug my first 2 Spanish silvers and I found this beauty .. Love digging silver. Found some other artifacts and an injun that I will post separately , when I have a chance to clean them up Upvote 20
Went back to the spot where I dug my first 2 Spanish silvers and I found this beauty .. Love digging silver. Found some other artifacts and an injun that I will post separately , when I have a chance to clean them up
F frostdigger Hero Member Joined Jan 1, 2013 Messages 554 Reaction score 417 Golden Thread 0 Location Col. Falls, Montana Detector(s) used Garrett 1350, Garrett AT pro, Garrett AT gold, Garrett pro pointer Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Mar 12, 2016 #2 That's dimes in great shape. Congrats on a nice silver.
Murray8144 Hero Member Joined Aug 20, 2015 Messages 661 Reaction score 1,486 Golden Thread 0 Location Essex County, NJ Detector(s) used eTrac Primary Interest: Metal Detecting Mar 12, 2016 #3 Wow that thing is cherry. Grats
S scruggs Gold Member Joined Jun 12, 2008 Messages 7,835 Reaction score 8,377 Golden Thread 0 Location Northern Alabama Detector(s) used Whites Primary Interest: Metal Detecting Mar 12, 2016 #4 WOW!!! THATS A BEAUTY!!!!
texjim Silver Member Joined Feb 3, 2009 Messages 4,340 Reaction score 2,703 Golden Thread 0 Location schuylkill county pa. Detector(s) used whites xlt,vx3 Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Mar 12, 2016 #5 She is smoken. good job
ScubaDetector Silver Member Joined Mar 1, 2016 Messages 3,689 Reaction score 8,247 Golden Thread 1 Location Port Huron MI 🥇 Banner finds 1 Detector(s) used 2 Fisher CZ-21's 8 and 10" coils Tesoro Tiger Shark 8 and 10" coils (Interchangeable) Minelab E-Trac with Sun Ray Probe Primary Interest: Beach & Shallow Water Hunting Mar 12, 2016 #6 Sure is a sweet looking barber. Detail is fantastic
PaDirtDigger Hero Member Joined Feb 2, 2015 Messages 951 Reaction score 1,286 Golden Thread 0 Location Pennsylvania Detector(s) used White's XLT (2), Garrett Ace 250, Garrett AT Pro, Garrett AT Gold Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Mar 12, 2016 #7 Sweet dime! I love those barbers, and you just popped out a super duper dandy... Congrats and thanks for sharing
Sweet dime! I love those barbers, and you just popped out a super duper dandy... Congrats and thanks for sharing
Loco-Digger Gold Member 🥇 Charter Member Joined Jun 16, 2014 Messages 12,099 Reaction score 18,282 Golden Thread 1 Location Northern O-H-I-O 🥇 Banner finds 1 Detector(s) used F75 LTD, 1280X Aquanaut, & a Patriot (back-up/loaner) Primary Interest: Metal Detecting Mar 12, 2016 #8 Congrats, Who doesn't like to pull a Barber. Yours has good detail.
Trezurehunter Platinum Member Joined Mar 22, 2003 Messages 20,475 Reaction score 25,973 Golden Thread 0 Location Illinois / Oklahoma Detector(s) used Minelab Equinox 800 - Fisher CZ 5 Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Mar 12, 2016 #9 That is a blazer of a Barber. Very nice.
Gridwalker306 Gold Member Joined Nov 10, 2010 Messages 6,035 Reaction score 7,428 Golden Thread 1 Location Canada 🥇 Banner finds 1 Detector(s) used XP Deus, ATPro Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Mar 12, 2016 #10 Yikes! I wish they all came out like that, congrats!
trapperart Platinum Member Joined Dec 12, 2015 Messages 16,165 Reaction score 13,042 Golden Thread 2 Location Maryland's eastern shore 🥇 Banner finds 2 Detector(s) used whites MXTPro whites MXSport Primary Interest: Metal Detecting Mar 13, 2016 #11 Beautiful dime congrats