What's new

Silver Score with an Indian chaser

RobRieman

Silver Member
Joined
Nov 12, 2012
Messages
3,300
Reaction score
1,915
Golden Thread
0
Location
Cincinnati Ohio
Detector(s) used
White's V3i / Minelab E-trac
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
My son works at a carry out and was handed this today for a pack of smokes. Lol

ImageUploadedByTreasureNet.com1442367140.402831.webp
 
Upvote 24
$5.35 for a pack of smokes? I am gonna cry too.
 
$5.35 for a pack of smokes? I am gonna cry too.

I remember buying cigarettes for $5.50 back in 1992. Now they are over $17.00 per pack up here. Glad I quit last year.

Congrats on all that sweet silver...that's crazy!
 
My first CARTON was three fifty, and I was sooo fool, er , um.....Kool.
 
Sounds like some kid found grandpas silver and used some of it as face value for some smokes..
 
How awesome is that!!!!!!:occasion14:
 
Now that doesn't happen every day. It's amazing that some people rather take face value in lieu of their real value.
 
Sounds like some kid found grandpas silver and used some of it as face value for some smokes..

That's my guess too. Glad someone got it that can appreciate it...Brad
 
He was so excited he didn't want to text me and tell me. He walked in and handed me a hand FULL of silver and said "And I get paid for finding silver". Lol that's a lot of hunting for me to get anything close.
 
Someone had to go deep into the dresser for that one. They must have been having nicotine fits to spend that silver.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom