What's new

Silver, silver, junkety junk, junk, junk.

fredinbelize

Hero Member
Joined
May 22, 2007
Messages
799
Reaction score
558
Golden Thread
0
Location
Huntington Beach,CA
Detector(s) used
Ace250
Whites Surf PI Pro
AT Pro
Primary Interest:
Beach & Shallow Water Hunting
PICT1319.webp

I have started a new part-time job driving Limo's and, with my other part-time cab job, have not been on the beach much.
My hunts have produced lots and lots of non-precious metal rings, AKA: junk!
I got a little silver along the way and a nice watch.
I bought a charger for the camera I found last month and it works great. I can now take some macro shots!
Good luck out there.
 

Attachments

  • P9260048.webp
    P9260048.webp
    130.9 KB · Views: 132
  • PA080075.webp
    PA080075.webp
    707.4 KB · Views: 148
  • PA080001.webp
    PA080001.webp
    388.6 KB · Views: 139
  • PA070074.webp
    PA070074.webp
    149 KB · Views: 132
  • PA070068.webp
    PA070068.webp
    529.6 KB · Views: 131
Last edited:
Upvote 0
not bad.... just buy a "TAG" sticker to put over the Guess logo and you'll be good to go. ha ha ha ha Still, some decent finds.
 
Nice finds...great looking watch and great pics...congrats.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom