What's new

Diamond Beach Find Part 2 + Other Finds

saanich2018

Sr. Member
Joined
Apr 25, 2018
Messages
298
Reaction score
657
Golden Thread
0
Location
Atlanta, GA
Detector(s) used
Equinox 800
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
So my trip is winding down. I have only been able to search the beach three times for a total of six hours.
I posted the diamond wedding band I found. I also found three more rings, two bracelets, and one silver ear ring.

Plus, I also found a variety of other "stuff" which I know is mainly junk, but any find is a fun find. :icon_thumright:
IMG_9435.webp
IMG_9432.webp
 
Upvote 0
Nice variety of finds! Thanks for sharing.
 
Nice haul. That large nail is interesting. I'm not a construction person, but that point looks ground rather than the usual 4 sided cut point.
 
Nice haul. That large nail is interesting. I'm not a construction person, but that point looks ground rather than the usual 4 sided cut point.
Just a tent stake. I've found lots of them.
 
Very successful hunts. Great finds for only 6 hrs of hunting!
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom