What's new

Silver silver silver at the lake, sterling cub scout ring

treblehunter

Gold Member
Joined
Jun 18, 2013
Messages
9,692
Reaction score
11,296
Golden Thread
0
Location
New Jersey
Detector(s) used
Minelab Excalibur II
XP Deus
Garrett pro pointer
XP Deus MI-6 pinpointer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Yesterday I found the ring buff and a wheat.
Today I found two Rosies and my first silver Canadian coin, 1959 ten cent.
Enjoy the pix
GL & HH
Brad
1466451470566.webp
1466451501868.webp
1466451525768.webp
1466451548712.webp
1466451572908.webp
1466451593748.webp
 
Upvote 39
Sure cleaned up nicely. Good job!
Thanks

Found the same one 10 years ago nice vintage silver BSA ring....:headbang:
Thanks park pirate!

Very well done Bradley! I like the Buffalos from the lake, so silver and nice. All of mine are rusty and red... like my neck!

Best of luck to you brother.
Thanks Tom, best of everything back at you brother!

Congratz on a good hunt! I love the ring!
Thank you

Thanks
 
Nice ring! Cool finds! Congrats and HH
 
I'd love to bring the new boat down Joe, great for the Chessy! :-)
Maybe this fall, I was out the other day on a friends boat (22 foot) the place was down right unsafe and ruff. Anything smaller and we would not have made it..... I got a jetski and I'm afraid to venture out past the rivers so many huge wakes. Last week I was out with the ski, dag 6 foot wave from one of those cargo ships pulled the anchor and pushed the ski up on shore.. Luckily mike seen it coming and we were able to jump it. Before it hit it was sucking the water out...Insane...
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom