JOe L
Hero Member
- Joined
- Aug 24, 2007
- Messages
- 866
- Reaction score
- 275
- Golden Thread
- 0
- Location
- Colonie, NY , That's around Albany
- Detector(s) used
- Minelab X-Terra Pro.
- Primary Interest:
- Relic Hunting
- #1
Thread Owner
Silver uMax's very First Find... and a question
I just finished air tests after assembling and went out and across the street to where an old shack was torn down.. Started swinging in dics mode and noticed how I could hear iron "chirping" and then hit a solid hit. Went over it in all metal, just for testing, then back to disc and it hit in every position on the dial. Dug and found this, not sure of the depth..... do you guys think its silver?
I just finished air tests after assembling and went out and across the street to where an old shack was torn down.. Started swinging in dics mode and noticed how I could hear iron "chirping" and then hit a solid hit. Went over it in all metal, just for testing, then back to disc and it hit in every position on the dial. Dug and found this, not sure of the depth..... do you guys think its silver?







