What's new

Silver Washington and wheat

treblehunter

Gold Member
Joined
Jun 18, 2013
Messages
9,692
Reaction score
11,296
Golden Thread
0
Location
New Jersey
Detector(s) used
Minelab Excalibur II
XP Deus
Garrett pro pointer
XP Deus MI-6 pinpointer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Back to lake for couple hours
Enjoy the pix
HH & GL
Brad
1468361321315.webp
1468361360577.webp
 
Upvote 22
Good hunt I'm just trying out hunting in the water with my AT pro I find it easier to use my pointer and keep it on the target till I find it my scoop does not scoop very deep do you use your foot to push the scoop in??? Great job
 
Fantastic 64 SLQ & wheaties - nice detail & will clean up nice "congrats" on you coin finds and thanks for posting your pictures and story & I wish you many more great finds while out treasure hunting.

Texas ED
 
I really used to enjoy water hunting, still do. But, being a coinshooter mostly, I hated what the water did to silver coins. Yours
ain't too terrible. Still, coins are not the main quarry in the water, now are they. ;)

Nice.
 
Congrats on the GW and wheats
Thanks Art

Good hunt I'm just trying out hunting in the water with my AT pro I find it easier to use my pointer and keep it on the target till I find it my scoop does not scoop very deep do you use your foot to push the scoop in??? Great job
Yes, I use my foot.

Fantastic 64 SLQ & wheaties - nice detail & will clean up nice "congrats" on you coin finds and thanks for posting your pictures and story & I wish you many more great finds while out treasure hunting.

Texas ED
Thanks

Nice silver Treble.
Thanks

I really used to enjoy water hunting, still do. But, being a coinshooter mostly, I hated what the water did to silver coins. Yours
ain't too terrible. Still, coins are not the main quarry in the water, now are they. ;)

Nice.
I love it all, right down to marbles.

Nice hunt,,.
Congrats on the silver
Thanks brother
 
Congratz on Silver! I always enjoy finding those quarters! :icon_cheers:
 
Congrats! Nice big silver! HH
 
Nice silver, Whatdidifind! A day with silver is always better than one without!
 
Nice job brother your kicking but in that water congrats...
 
Good job! I haven't found a silver Washington in a year!
 
Congrats on the silver Q Brad. :occasion14: I finally pulled some coins from the water last night (47 cents, all modern).
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom