What's new

Silver washington, IHP, wheats, token, relics on a nice day with olddude

cjon455

Gold Member
Joined
Jun 4, 2012
Messages
9,231
Reaction score
11,541
Golden Thread
0
Location
Northeast PA
Detector(s) used
Minelab Etrac
Garrett Propointer
Garrett Propointer-AT
Sampson T handle shovel
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
20160511_193107-1.webp20160511_193041-1.webp20160511_193014-1.webp20160511_191450-1.webp20160511_131514.webp
Met up with old dude for the 1st time this year and got 3 permissions today, the finds weren't earth shattering in numbers but I'm more than happy with my 1st silver quarter of the year, (silver #9 fty) plus a 1906 IH, a transit token, 5 wheats, (79 fty), another crotal bell, hem weight, D buckle, and an organ reed along with a little clad, all in all a fun day!
 
Upvote 38
NICE VARIETY!
Good job.
 
Looks like a well rounded hunt, you made some good finds.
 
Looks like you and olddude did really well! Love your finds.
 
Congrats on a nice assortment of finds
thanks, I like hunts with variety like this!

Looks like you and olddude did really well! Love your finds.
Thank you, it was our 1st permission seeking day this year
Looks like a well rounded hunt, you made some good finds.
thanks JC, just what the doctor ordered!

NICE VARIETY!
Good job.
Thank ya sir, the weather was phenomenal too, clouds, cool, no rain!
 
Congrats on pulling some keepers. :occasion14: I'd take a day like that any day Cjon. Looks like a nice site.
 
K1600_IMG_1963-01.webpIt was a great hump day!
 
Wow!....You did great....Nice finds you uncovered!
 
Congratz on a great hunt! There's a lot of keepers in those pics!
 
A hunt like that one had to be fun.Quite a variety of nice items.
 
Great variety of relics! Congrats!
 
Great variety of relics! Congrats!
thanks I was pleased with the results

A hunt like that one had to be fun.Quite a variety of nice items.
thanks, I love finding those bells

Congratz on a great hunt! There's a lot of keepers in those pics!
thanks captain!

Rain.............@*#*&$^#%@.......... >:(
hey watch your mouth lol, I understand the feeling

Wow!....You did great....Nice finds you uncovered!
thanks scruggs, just trying to make good use of my limited time for detecting this year
 
I could use a day like that, Sweet hunt!!
Love finding Crotal bells.
 
Congratualtions on the relic and coin hunt!
 
Well done Chris. You have a nice selection of finds there.

Best of luck to you buddy!
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom