What's new

silver

bowser

Sr. Member
Joined
Feb 27, 2007
Messages
437
Reaction score
278
Golden Thread
0
Location
SOUTH WEYMOUTH MA.
Detector(s) used
PRISM11 MXT IDX PRO TESORO COMPARDRE T2 se
Primary Interest:
Other
i had a chance to try a land and sea detector, thanks to Dennis at [metaldetectors.com] .now i don't know if it was luck, the detector ,or what, but i managed to get the best find of the day. IT was a 1925 merc dime with no mint mark unfortuneatly. Dennis and his friend jeff had dedicated ocean machines. i haven't got siver coins in 3 years. I don't want to mention the detectors , but you can pm Dennis ,Patriot7777 or something like that, anyway he's on the forum. I am a dedicated brand guy, but that could change tommorrow. PS. DENNIS won't detect the woods,he's heard about BIGFOOT:dontknow:
 
Congratulations on the silver!
 
tell him not to worry bout bigfoot...just take a few extra cold ones...:occasion14:
 
Good find.

The first coin I found on my own property was a Merc. Hot dawg! I thought. It was six years until I found another. ;-)
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom