What's new

Silver

kayden

Bronze Member
Joined
Apr 24, 2011
Messages
1,339
Reaction score
225
Golden Thread
0
Location
Pennsylvania
Detector(s) used
Ace250,AT Pro & Garrett Propointer!
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
last two days .... Grabbed a few silvers
 

Attachments

  • image.webp
    image.webp
    359.2 KB · Views: 215
Upvote 30
Nice finds. Congrats
 
I guess you had to say few, Octo might have not made any sense. Congrats on those silvers. That's 2.5 months of silver for me and you dug it in 2 hunts. :hello2:
 
That's quite a haul, Congrats on the finds
 
kayden,

Good score on the silvers....glad you're still swinging the coil.

Regards + HH

Bill
 
Nice job Kid! My last two hunts were all Wheaties and clad.
 
:thumbsup:Just slightly understated...
 
I love how nonchalant the title sounded . Nice scores
 
Wow! Congratz on a nice couple of hunts!
 
With 8 pieces of silver I would say those two days were well spent.
 
Thanks everybody......I really do appreciate it.....hats off to you all!
 
NICE CLAD FINDS ....
 
I don't know where you are hunting, but if it were me, I would be setting up a tent.
Excellent recoveries.
 
Holy moly... well done!
 
that barber looks to be in great shape.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom