What's new

🔎 UNIDENTIFIED Silver?

jnicholes

Hero Member
Joined
Mar 11, 2017
Messages
530
Reaction score
1,828
Golden Thread
0
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hi everyone,

I was walking into the Twin Falls Idaho Temple of the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints. After stepping out of my car, I found this on the ground of the parking lot.

632ECE54-135E-41C0-9971-A5808FDE8DE9.webp


It’s labeled 1/4 oz.

I suspect it is silver. What do you think?

What is it?

Jared
 
Hi everyone,

I was walking into the Twin Falls Idaho Temple of the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints. After stepping out of my car, I found this on the ground of the parking lot.

View attachment 2030289

It’s labeled 1/4 oz.

I suspect it is silver. What do you think?

What is it?

Jared
tire weight
 
Upvote 3
Somebody will have a tad bit of a shimmy now.
I like ladies that have a tad bit of shimmy. It is fun to watch them walk by. LOL
 
Upvote 3

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom