K krednosreg45 Full Member Joined Oct 31, 2017 Messages 192 Reaction score 470 Golden Thread 0 Location Florida Detector(s) used White's MXT PRO Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Aug 16, 2018 #1 Last edited: Aug 16, 2018
K krednosreg45 Full Member Joined Oct 31, 2017 Messages 192 Reaction score 470 Golden Thread 0 Location Florida Detector(s) used White's MXT PRO Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Aug 16, 2018 Thread Owner #2 Help! ��(:::: Upvote 0
K krednosreg45 Full Member Joined Oct 31, 2017 Messages 192 Reaction score 470 Golden Thread 0 Location Florida Detector(s) used White's MXT PRO Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Aug 17, 2018 Thread Owner #3 Anyone help I have no idea hahah (:::::: Upvote 0
HuntinDog Bronze Member Joined May 26, 2010 Messages 2,357 Reaction score 3,538 Golden Thread 0 Location No. Cal. Detector(s) used XP DEUS / MXT PRO / Garrett ProPointer Aug 17, 2018 #4 Not a cuff link. I don't know it's purpose but it might be a cloak or vest tie missing the other button. Upvote 0
Not a cuff link. I don't know it's purpose but it might be a cloak or vest tie missing the other button.
Hawks88 Gold Member Joined Aug 26, 2012 Messages 7,881 Reaction score 11,846 Golden Thread 0 Location Niagara falls Detector(s) used Equinox 800 Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Aug 17, 2018 #5 I agree with HuntinDog.. nice find. Upvote 0
Tony in SC Gold Member Joined Jun 8, 2006 Messages 6,428 Reaction score 9,296 Golden Thread 0 Location Upstate South Carolina Detector(s) used Whites, Minelab, Tesoro, and custom machines Primary Interest: Metal Detecting Aug 17, 2018 #6 Have you checked it for silver? Might not be silveroid. Upvote 0
tamrock Platinum Member Joined Jan 16, 2013 Messages 16,407 Reaction score 34,878 Golden Thread 0 Location Colorado Detector(s) used Bounty Hunter Tracker IV Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Aug 18, 2018 #7 Linked blazer buttons. HuntinDog was on the right trail Attachments product-image-417856868.webp 20.5 KB · Views: 70 Last edited: Aug 18, 2018 Upvote 0
cactusrat Hero Member Joined Jun 27, 2012 Messages 510 Reaction score 369 Golden Thread 0 Location South Texas Detector(s) used Ace 250 Primary Interest: Metal Detecting Aug 18, 2018 #8 HuntinDog said: Not a cuff link. I don't know it's purpose but it might be a cloak or vest tie missing the other button. Click to expand... I was thinking the same. Then I noticed that both ends of the chain are attached to the button to form a loop. This is throwing me off. Only thing I can think of is it might be the button is part of a flop or pocket watch. Upvote 0
HuntinDog said: Not a cuff link. I don't know it's purpose but it might be a cloak or vest tie missing the other button. Click to expand... I was thinking the same. Then I noticed that both ends of the chain are attached to the button to form a loop. This is throwing me off. Only thing I can think of is it might be the button is part of a flop or pocket watch.
K krednosreg45 Full Member Joined Oct 31, 2017 Messages 192 Reaction score 470 Golden Thread 0 Location Florida Detector(s) used White's MXT PRO Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Aug 19, 2018 Thread Owner #9 Well thanks all! I'm still excited that it's old and that it's one of the above mentioned items. Upvote 0