What's new

silvershark is back in business. PIC UPDATE!!

silvershark

Full Member
Joined
Feb 1, 2007
Messages
166
Reaction score
0
Golden Thread
0
Location
Illinois
hey everyone, I know its been a while. my computer has been acting up for a while, so i have not been able to log on.

I have an amazing update from my end.

I FINALLY GOT A BARBER.

its a 1903 in G-4, but its still a great feeling.

I ended up with 3 walkers, 1 ben, 14 40s, and 3 64s, all from only 400 worth in fed rolls.

for those of you who thought i was out of the game,

you're not that lucky.

pics later on.

-SS
 

Attachments

  • IMG_3142kk.webp
    IMG_3142kk.webp
    9.9 KB · Views: 236
Upvote 0
Re: silvershark is back in business.

I'll take ANY Barber ANY day! ;D Nice finds...sorry about the computer troubles...You know the old saying, " If it's got T**ts, tires, or hard drives...your going to have trouble with it." ;D
 
Re: silvershark is back in business.

1st, welcome back SS.....2nd, congrats on the Barber!!! That is a nice pick up for sure.

That is one heck of a haul from $400. Don't you wish they were all like that.....phew!

Again...WTG!
 
Re: silvershark is back in business.

killerwine said:
You know the old saying, " If it's got T**ts, your going to have trouble with it." ;D

Hold on now!!!! Easy KW...........
 
Re: silvershark is back in business.

LJ you left out the tires and hard drives... ;)
 
Re: silvershark is back in business.

killerwine said:
LJ you left out the tires and hard drives... ;)

I left out a few other things too but I figured I would be nice on my first day back....ha!
 
Re: silvershark is back in business.

Got a pic of dat Barber?

;)
 
Re: silvershark is back in business.

No one is listening until we see pics! ;D
 
Re: silvershark is back in business.

Sweeeet, yeah pics pics pics.
 
It amazes me to think of what all is still in circulation.
WTG!
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom