I iceman0xh Full Member Joined Dec 22, 2009 Messages 111 Reaction score 1 Golden Thread 0 Mar 1, 2010 Thread Owner #1 found these at a garage sale for cheap I thought from the marks it would be 1700s to late 1800s. Each ways 130g to 150g. Can you help me find any information on these. Attachments flatware.webp 22.1 KB · Views: 502 hallmarks.webp 37.5 KB · Views: 508
found these at a garage sale for cheap I thought from the marks it would be 1700s to late 1800s. Each ways 130g to 150g. Can you help me find any information on these.
I iceman0xh Full Member Joined Dec 22, 2009 Messages 111 Reaction score 1 Golden Thread 0 Mar 2, 2010 Thread Owner #2 Figured it out, It is a Gerity reproduction set of a museum piece that goes for around $45, still made a good profit.
Figured it out, It is a Gerity reproduction set of a museum piece that goes for around $45, still made a good profit.