Site gives second ring this time silver need help with markers mark now with id

strike it rich

Jun 19, 2007
Detector(s) used
Treasure baron with Goldtrax
This is the ring I've found today after digging 475 fishing weights up I hit this beautiful silver ring.

It came up black in the process of cleaning once its done I will date using the hallmark.

Thanks for looking S.I.R

ok guys got no hall marks just two letter GF 95 then 925 any tips please

found an identical one this is it.

http://www.ukcelticjewellery.co.uk/...id=203&zenid=9b70ea33c2d110e84678733c33fd359a

And its meaning

Wave motifs: Parts of circles - the arcs - form wave like patterns. Waves are fundamental expressions of all that exists. Particle physics states that matter itself exists in waves. On a more basic level, remember what it is like to be in the ocean and feel the steady rhythm of waves. Waves represent steady, regular movement and flow over time.

very adapt it took time to find it and near the sea

Attachments

• DSC00020.JPG
    DSC00020.JPG
    7.5 KB · Views: 468
Upvote 0
Re: Site gives second ring this time silver

Looks beautiful SIR!! Congrats! Sounds like you might need to go into business selling fishing weights tho! :wink:

Cynangyl said:
Looks beautiful SIR!! Congrats! Sounds like you might need to go into business selling fishing weights tho! :wink:
thanks funny you should say that the fact that the ring was found on a beach site and it has waves on it not sure of the connection

Very nice find, is that a spin ring ( the center wave part spins around) I cant tell from your picture, but usually spin rings are heavy too... excellent find there.

Bootybay said:
Very nice find, is that a spin ring ( the center wave part spins around) I cant tell from your picture, but usually spin rings are heavy too... excellent find there.
heavy ring but the waves dont move thanks for looking

Congrats on the ring SIR, nice big silver WTG :thumbsup:
Glenn

Re: Site gives second ring this time silver need help aith markers mark

GF 95 could be makers mark and date.

.925 = silver.

Dave.

davesx said:

.925 = silver.

Dave.
thanks dave

davesx said:

.925 = silver.

Dave.
Specifically 92.5% silver...7.5% something else. (I'm not sure what) I like the ring. I haven't found one of those "spinner" rings yet.

Copperhead said:
How the heck do you carry all the weights you find..?...Congrats on the great looking ring...cleaned up nice..
normally I'm finding perhaps 30 or 40 a day on a rucksack on my back hurts but like I say keeps you fit

Re: Site gives second ring this time silver need help with markers mark now with

Hey,

Sounds like you have some gold in your ring. GF usually refers to (Gold Filled) any gold in it? Looks like it from the pics seems to be some gold above or bellow the waves. Gold Filled is better than plated but basically the same. Nice finds !!

Keep @ it and HH!!

Re: Site gives second ring this time silver need help with markers mark now with

MUD(S.W.A.T) said:
Hey,

Sounds like you have some gold in your ring. GF usually refers to (Gold Filled) any gold in it? Looks like it from the pics seems to be some gold above or bellow the waves. Gold Filled is better than plated but basically the same. Nice finds !!

Keep @ it and HH!!
Thanks for your reply to be honest my 3.1 meg camera sucks no gold in sight time to get a better one best wishes S.I.R

Particle Physics ! Man are yur trying to scare everyone off...lol I understand though. See you in chat.

SKD
Retired Engineering Physics (Unused)

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back