What's new

Site Maintenance

spartacus53

Banned
Joined
Jul 5, 2009
Messages
10,624
Reaction score
1,074
Golden Thread
0
Location
Whiting, NJ
Detector(s) used
Ace 250
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
To whom it may concern;

Please try and perform site maintenance when I am sleeping.. You can get my schedule, including naps if you like.. Right now I had the ideas for at least 10 new and relevant posts, I lost 9 of them through repeated brain farts while the site was being maintained :laughing7:
 
One of the monitors placed on you indicated a nap so maintenance was performed. Those 9 posts were probably part of a dream.

:coffee:
 
Thanks, that explains everything :thumbsup: :tongue3:
 
Jeef you seem to find the best live cams around... How do you manage to do that.. :dontknow:

Actually, today they are holding the St Patrick's day parade in 2 towns, and I believe another 2 towns are holding theirs tomorrow. I really don't have the heart to tell them they are just over a week early :tongue3:
 
I Hate a Parade But there is someting Cool
About Mardi Gras

Unfortunately they are going to Melt in the Rain Now :laughing9:
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom