What's new

Size Of Tuesdays Ring

Les West Central Fl

Bronze Member
Joined
Jun 14, 2009
Messages
2,334
Reaction score
1,306
Golden Thread
0
Location
Bradenton, Fl
Detector(s) used
Aquasound, Excal 2, Excal (NY), Infinium
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Size Of Tuesday's Ring

I posted my finds for Tuesday but I have to show how large the gold ring is. On top is a Half Dollar and below the ring is a Dollar coin. The ring is the size of a Half Dollar. Must have been a Big Fellow!
 

Attachments

  • Larg Ring.webp
    Larg Ring.webp
    23.4 KB · Views: 665
Upvote 0
Re: Size Of Tuesday's Ring

That thing is huge!!! I would hate to try to take it away from him.

Chuck
 
Re: Size Of Tuesday's Ring

Are you sure that ring is from a human?

All joking aside....

Congrats on the gold.
 
Re: Size Of Tuesday's Ring

I found a huge one like that last year! I wonder if that guy lost the one I found then bought another and lost it again for you to find! LOL Mine is really huge too!

Congrats on your find!
 
Re: Size Of Tuesday's Ring

:o thats a monster!!!!!!!!!!!
 
Re: Size Of Tuesday's Ring

Hey, Les....you found Big Foot's wedding band! :o

That is a verrrrrrrrrrrrrry nice find! :headbang:
Lorraine
 
Re: Size Of Tuesday's Ring

Maybe it wasnt worn on a finger :o
 
Re: Size Of Tuesday's Ring

I think whoever lost this has small finger envy so buys big rings to make up for it.
 
Re: Size Of Tuesday's Ring

Why all the fuss over a small glod bracelet? :tongue3: great find!
 
Re: Size Of Tuesday's Ring

jopher said:
Maybe it wasnt worn on a finger :o


LOL You went there!!! :sign10: HH Chug
 
Re: Size Of Tuesday's Ring

Seriously folks. It's male jewelry. Look it up. Eek!
 
Re: Size Of Tuesday's Ring

Nice gold find Les, congrats!
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom