What's new

Skunk 1st time around

honcho

Jr. Member
Joined
Jul 25, 2007
Messages
38
Reaction score
0
Golden Thread
0
Location
Scappoose, OR
Detector(s) used
Whites MXT
Well I actually went out and found a bank that had $310 in rolls. I went and bought it. Not
a keeper of any sort in the bunch. Uggggg.

My only positive is when I got home my bank called and said my box was in. I ran down and picked
it up so I will go throught it tonight.

Crossing my fingers!
Christine
 
Upvote 0
Good Luck on your box. Hey, I went to about 8 banks today and searched about $900 in halves, 1 90%, 6 40%. A lot of work for 10 bucks!
 
ok, I dont feel so bad, I hope eventually I see silver. Just one...I would be happy with one.

Of course after I get one I will just want two....is that a pattern developing?

Christine
 
Only 2 really dirty 40% bummer....do I dare try again.
 
honcho said:
ok, I dont feel so bad, I hope eventually I see silver. Just one...I would be happy with one.

Of course you order the next. You doubled what you would be happy with. Order that next box. Come on, you know you HAVE to. ;)

HH.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom