thurmownator
Bronze Member
.......did not go away totally empty-handed.
Though box of halves for the year #s 196 and 197 came up empty for me, while dumping rejects before picking them up I did retrieve some coin from the reject bucket:
Two Australian fifty cent pieces ('76 & '94) and $0.13 US (dime and three cents)
Still have two boxes to go through I picked up yesterday....and two more to pickup tomorrow. The luck has to change soon; this is a roller coaster.....right ?
Though box of halves for the year #s 196 and 197 came up empty for me, while dumping rejects before picking them up I did retrieve some coin from the reject bucket:
Two Australian fifty cent pieces ('76 & '94) and $0.13 US (dime and three cents)
Still have two boxes to go through I picked up yesterday....and two more to pickup tomorrow. The luck has to change soon; this is a roller coaster.....right ?
Upvote
0








