What's new

Skunked Dallas to Pa. in two days.

Silverminer

Full Member
Joined
May 17, 2010
Messages
172
Reaction score
0
Golden Thread
0
Detector(s) used
Bounty Hunter
Just returned from driving my daughter's car from Dallas.

Just my luck to be driving when banks were closed July 4-5.

I left Dallas 6 am Sunday morning heading to breakfast in Texarkana .
Waved to Mrs. Apush as I pasted through eastern Texas.

Observations re: Arkansas almost every exit has adult stores well advertised.

Passed through Memphis Tenn. around 2 pm and headed to Nashville.
Waved to Mr. Obediah passing through Tenn.

Nashville by 6 pm and Shoney's was one of the few eateries open.

Spent today passing through Ky. ,Ohio , WV and Pa.

I found no silver in change and no wheats either.

The best part of the trip was that it reinforced what a wonderful and beautiful country we live in!
Cheers!
 
Upvote 0
If you took I20 to hwy 59 in marshall on the way to texarkana then you passed not two blocks from my moms house. I was there and I waved lol.

Hope it was a good trip.
 
Silverminer,
Thanks for the "wave." :hello:

Yep, it was a tad depressing having the day off and the banks closed.

Will be heading to Galveston with Mr. Apush in a couple of weeks for some R&R. Going to get the metal detector out and hit the beach.

My bank has a branch in Galveston, so I am going to order a few boxes while I am there. Might be interesting.

apush :read2:
 
Yeah that is a bugger isn't it. but, at least it was a safe trip with lots of pretty country to see.
 
Carefull Apush they have started finding oil on the beach in galveston. If you plan on going in the water use caution.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom