treasurefiend
Gold Member
- Joined
- Mar 17, 2008
- Messages
- 7,452
- Reaction score
- 93
- Golden Thread
- 0
- Location
- Chicago IL
- Detector(s) used
- Minelab_Excal_II Minelab_Explorer_SE_Pro w/ SunRay pinpointer & Garrett_Ace250
- Primary Interest:
- All Treasure Hunting
- #1
Thread Owner
Few hours hunt netted a wopping 11 cents clad (1 dime + 1 mem) down at 6" and a pistol slug and a million beer/pulltabs. Old coins are out there, but just out of my reach... 
One of my last targets, I dug the plug and I saw what looked to be a silver rim slightly poking out of the side, but when I got it out it was another deep beer cap.

One of my last targets, I dug the plug and I saw what looked to be a silver rim slightly poking out of the side, but when I got it out it was another deep beer cap.

that last dig you did was pretty exciting specially when that silver rim showed up from deep in the dirt. too bad it was a beer cap but it was a nice rush, I really thought it was going to be like a silver half or quarter
. We'll get them next time! 






