What's new

skunks

Ben Cartwright SASS

Bronze Member
Joined
Aug 7, 2012
Messages
1,659
Reaction score
1,652
Golden Thread
0
Location
Massachusetts
Detector(s) used
Whites, Garrett
Primary Interest:
Other
I may jinx myself even more but I am on a skunk streak, 8 skunk boxes of halves so far, I am doing 2 a week
 
Upvote 0
I may jinx myself even more but I am on a skunk streak, 8 skunk boxes of halves so far, I am doing 2 a week
You’re doing better that me. Our banks won’t even get halves if you ask. No box, no box swap, no separate rolls, unless they happen to have a roll when I stop. Last time they had 10 half dollar coins.
 
I may jinx myself even more but I am on a skunk streak, 8 skunk boxes of halves so far, I am doing 2 a week
My last 13 boxes have produced ONE (40%) silver coin -- and, unless I can find a new bank to order boxes from, the streak will remain.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom