dimedigger Full Member Joined Jan 25, 2013 Messages 155 Reaction score 27 Golden Thread 0 Location waccamaw Detector(s) used BH pioneer ex Primary Interest: Metal Detecting Feb 4, 2013 #1 items found at old homesite from the early 1800's and up Attachments 001.webp 326.7 KB · Views: 167 hoe.webp 9.9 KB · Views: 287 002.webp 307.1 KB · Views: 172 1819 LC.webp 96.6 KB · Views: 159 Upvote 0
Terry Soloman Platinum Member 🥇 Charter Member Joined May 28, 2010 Messages 21,755 Reaction score 35,428 Golden Thread 1 Location White Plains, New York 🥇 Banner finds 1 Detector(s) used Nokta Makro Legend// Pulsedive// Minelab GPZ 7000// Vanquish 540// Minelab Pro Find 35// Dune Kraken Sandscoop// Grave Digger Tools Tombstone shovel & Sidekick digger// Bunk's Hermit Pick Primary Interest: Metal Detecting Feb 4, 2013 #2 Oh!!!! Thank goodness. I thought someone was digging into my past again! Seriously - Great Finds, Congratulations!
Oh!!!! Thank goodness. I thought someone was digging into my past again! Seriously - Great Finds, Congratulations!
jeff of pa Super Moderator ⛭ Moderator 🥇 Charter Member Joined Dec 19, 2003 Messages 96,808 Reaction score 76,246 Golden Thread 2 🥇 Banner finds 1 Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Feb 4, 2013 #3 Terry Soloman said: Oh!!!! Thank goodness. I thought someone was digging into my past again! Click to expand... Yea I thought Bad enough being a Hoe Without being a Slave Too ! cool Large Cent
Terry Soloman said: Oh!!!! Thank goodness. I thought someone was digging into my past again! Click to expand... Yea I thought Bad enough being a Hoe Without being a Slave Too ! cool Large Cent