Slob in the park

prospector40 said:
I dont know that I would say anything. If you do you may end up banning it for everyone, including yourself. Just fill in holes when you are around and keep an eye out. If someone is leaving holes you may or may not eventually find him. Try putting an add out for a part time MD buddy or something(bullitin boards at your post office, grocery store, and so on). You may get a response, you may not. But try other options to find this person and educate him. How you choose to educate someone is up to you. If the problem persists, then you have a name and other info to provide to the local police or something. I know its not your job to fill in holes, but if someone doesnt do it, it could and eventually will cost you MD locations.
....... I think that this is the best advise...........When patching up the holes do not carry your detector just look like a concerned citizen......cause someone else may try to blame you for the mess........some people carry gallons of water with them to either help patch holes or even to dig a hole without leaving a brown spot...........................GL................Joe

Sorry I haven't responded to any of you. I've been gone for a while. Although you don't all agree about what steps to take you all have the best interest of the sport in mind. I won't do anything unless I catch him in the act. We are loaded with raccoons and skunks. I do agree that no one should be digging in a manicured area in such dry conditions and assure you that I detect in the bare areas around the large trees and near the fenceline around the park. Thanks for all the responces. I really appreciate everyones input.

You sure it isn't raccoons digging for grubs. The holes will look just like some one digging..............

Yes tell the park people. It may help you or not. They might just say nope to everyone due to a slob. Good luck.

Pokerdad911

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back