SM Mark Revealed

Bigheed

Bronze Member
Apr 11, 2011
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
He's obviously a high volume guy like me, I'm just glad he wastes so much of his time marking that many coins.

He claims to be done searching but then follows it up with a post saying it isn't worth it anymore....lol sounds like a little swordfish to me!

namster

Bronze Member
Nov 20, 2011
Sulphur, NV
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
That whole post is BS. The US marshals?? I'm sure they have better things to do than "investigate" a CRHer LOL!

madwest

Jun 24, 2011
Wisconsin
Primary Interest:
Other

namster

Bronze Member
Nov 20, 2011
Sulphur, NV
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

madwest

Jun 24, 2011
Wisconsin
Primary Interest:
Other
What's even funnier is that the Secret Service investigates money not the US Marshals.
Yeah, the Secret Service investigates counterfeiting and major monetary fraud. It is unlikely that any CRH activity would amount to major fraud.

As for the US Marshals, they could get involved if it became necessary to seize assets. It seems that that is the only function in their charter that would bring them in. That would happen at the tail end of an investigation though - after it was determined that those clad Kennedy halves were ill-gotten goods and subject to forfeiture.

I think the most likely investigators would be Homeland Security or FBI as they are the ones investigating terrorism and organized crime.

madwest

Jun 24, 2011
Wisconsin
Primary Interest:
Other
Wow, that is scary. Funny thing is the banking industry MUST know what CRHing is.

I think that what got Golden_Silver investigated was as much his position as his actions. I think they "watch" ppl who might have something of value to sell to the nefarious crowd. If you have access to sensitive information and all of sudden start moving six figures of cash, they'll take notice.

If you just hump along day to day and really have nothing that an "enemy-of-the-state" would pay you for, you likely would never appear on a radar.

db23

Mar 18, 2011
That whole post is BS. The US marshals?? I'm sure they have better things to do than "investigate" a CRHer LOL!
I recently received a certified letter from the US Department of Justice, I don't doubt him - it happens.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread