What's new

small budget, low time plan

twinsrule

Full Member
Joined
Dec 26, 2009
Messages
230
Reaction score
0
Golden Thread
0
I don't get around to CRHing too much anymore, and when I do, I try to keep a budget of about $50. Here's the question. What should i be searching for the best keepers, and most keepers. I always check if the banks have halves, but it's rare that they ever do. Other than that, I've been searching pennies and nickels (as you can see in my stats) And have found some good coins from that. The only problem is, I've heard that searching for silver usually takes more than $50 to find something worth keeping. Just askin for advice!! Thanks
 
Upvote 0
Kauka said:
Rich Hartford said:
I know this old dude( hey wait a minute he's younger than me :icon_scratch:) anyway he picks up soda cans and turns them in for a nickel apiece. He uses the money to buy a silver eagles, Morgan,or Peace dollars.He buys 2 or 3 a month. He's been doing this for several years and has quite a collection he built up for free.
HH
Rich

Now THAT is a good idea!
Going GREEN
Then turning into SILVER

Gotta keep that one in mind!

HH

Well if he got 2 eagles for $20 each or so, he would have to find 800 bottles a month which averages to 27 a day!! Now if he got 3 eagles... that's a lot of bottles.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom