What's new

Small Cache found - You tube video

makton

Sr. Member
Joined
Mar 5, 2008
Messages
404
Reaction score
20
Golden Thread
0
Location
New Lenox, Il
Detector(s) used
Explorer II with 10x12 SEF
Must see video of a sponsored hunt in Va.



Makton
 
Wow.... :o
Truly a find of a lifetime! :thumbsup:

Bran <><
 
I wonder what type of signal that gave. In the woods I usually pass up those super strong sounding signals because they end up being can lids.
 
p2c said:
I wonder what type of signal that gave. In the woods I usually pass up those super strong sounding signals because they end up being can lids.
I used to do that too, Jon. I don't anymore. I investigate them all now. Here's three from last year that I thought could be can lids when I swung on them.

0004.webp

You just never know...
 
I love diggin them tins. So far all I've gotten are fake diamonds and watch parts though...

One of these days!

I think at last year's GNRS someone from the Fisher team dug a LC cache of 100+.
 
WOW!!

I must admit though. . . every time I saw him scraping around
for the coins with the blade of that knife, I just "cringed" :P

Awesome video!
 
watercolor said:
WOW!!

I must admit though. . . every time I saw him scraping around
for the coins with the blade of that knife, I just "cringed" :P

Awesome video!

My thoughts exactly. If it were me, the moment I saw old coins in there, I'd have to use all my will power not to fish them out, but I'd wait and wash them out by soaking in water. Even just getting the dirt clump off could cause small surface scratches.
 
Seeing that is what keeps me going....Just goes to show that " You never know " what you will dig up.....The luck of the draw.......
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom