CarolinaFinder2011
Jr. Member
Found this small copper box today. Can anyone tell how old it might be from the way it was made or what it might have been used for? Thanks
I didn't see any marking on it and that's why I was wondering if it might be really old because of how crudely it seemed to have been made. Thanks HPD, Creskol, bradyboy High Plains Digger said:Hmmmm....rough work, bad soldering job, lots of poor quality craftsmanship..........yep! India. Ok, just joshing. If creskol says he made one, who am I to argue? By the way, where is the one you made? Did you scratch your initials in it anywhere?
High Plains Digger said:And the latch is installed upsidedown. Ok, forget about India, but I never took metal shop so I don't know what y'all made there. I was taking electronics where everything I learned in 1969 became totally obsolete, sorta like the cathode ray tube testing machines in the grocery store.