What's new

Small point

gleaner1

Silver Member
Joined
Feb 1, 2009
Messages
4,507
Reaction score
1,039
Golden Thread
0
Location
Gateway to the 1000 Islands
Detector(s) used
Sometime(s)
Primary Interest:
Other
My buddy from work eyeballed this in the riverbed while duck hunting the other day. I says I gotta post that.
tmp_19857-20161216_111434468784601.webp
 
Upvote 0
Nice find...Your buddy and me both found small points recently. I never find artifacts in creek & river beds here in Colorado.
 
AWESOME! It looks like a super mini Sedalia!
 
Your buddy has some excellent eyesight! Nice find.
 
Beautiful point!
dts
 
Found near Fulton NY on the Oswego river. My buddy will appreciate all the comments!
 
Nice! Down here it would probably be typed as a Tampa, but I don't know what folks up your way would call it.
 
It may be a small socket drill. IDK Size would indicate True arrow point. Great find!
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom