cdsieg Bronze Member Joined Mar 31, 2011 Messages 1,019 Reaction score 122 Golden Thread 0 Location WI Detector(s) used Minelab X-Terra 705 Gold Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Aug 24, 2012 #1 Solved Small pointy thing I have no idea what this is. The other things in the photos I am not worried about. Attachments DSCN9481.webp 137 KB · Views: 169 DSCN9489.webp 139.1 KB · Views: 147 Last edited: Aug 25, 2012
Solved Small pointy thing I have no idea what this is. The other things in the photos I am not worried about.
Tony in SC Gold Member Joined Jun 8, 2006 Messages 6,428 Reaction score 9,296 Golden Thread 0 Location Upstate South Carolina Detector(s) used Whites, Minelab, Tesoro, and custom machines Primary Interest: Metal Detecting Aug 24, 2012 #2 It's the head of a jig. The pointy thing is where the hook rusted off. Tony Upvote 0
M mcb66 Sr. Member Joined Mar 17, 2009 Messages 255 Reaction score 181 Golden Thread 0 Aug 24, 2012 #3 Agree with Tony in SC. Upvote 0
cdsieg Bronze Member Joined Mar 31, 2011 Messages 1,019 Reaction score 122 Golden Thread 0 Location WI Detector(s) used Minelab X-Terra 705 Gold Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Aug 24, 2012 Thread Owner #4 How embarrassing! I am a fishing nut! I love to fish so much I learned to take the boat out by myself and fish from dusk to dawn! This is my prize catch, a 36 inch Northern Pike. Upvote 0
How embarrassing! I am a fishing nut! I love to fish so much I learned to take the boat out by myself and fish from dusk to dawn! This is my prize catch, a 36 inch Northern Pike.
M mcb66 Sr. Member Joined Mar 17, 2009 Messages 255 Reaction score 181 Golden Thread 0 Aug 24, 2012 #5 Lucky fellow! Down here we don't get the opportunity to catch ones like that! Upvote 0
cdsieg Bronze Member Joined Mar 31, 2011 Messages 1,019 Reaction score 122 Golden Thread 0 Location WI Detector(s) used Minelab X-Terra 705 Gold Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Aug 25, 2012 Thread Owner #6 This fellow is a girl l Upvote 0
CRUSADER Emerald Member Joined May 25, 2007 Messages 41,314 Reaction score 48,596 Golden Thread 27 Location ENGLAND 🥇 Banner finds 27 Detector(s) used XP Deus II v0.6 with 11" Coil Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Aug 25, 2012 #7 I used to enjoy Pike fishing in the Winter, but no longer have the time because Detecting has taken over my life Upvote 0
I used to enjoy Pike fishing in the Winter, but no longer have the time because Detecting has taken over my life
cdsieg Bronze Member Joined Mar 31, 2011 Messages 1,019 Reaction score 122 Golden Thread 0 Location WI Detector(s) used Minelab X-Terra 705 Gold Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Aug 25, 2012 Thread Owner #8 CRUSADER said: I used to enjoy Pike fishing in the Winter, but no longer have the time because Detecting has taken over my life Click to expand... I only fish when my arm is too sore to swing! LOL Upvote 0
CRUSADER said: I used to enjoy Pike fishing in the Winter, but no longer have the time because Detecting has taken over my life Click to expand... I only fish when my arm is too sore to swing! LOL
CRUSADER Emerald Member Joined May 25, 2007 Messages 41,314 Reaction score 48,596 Golden Thread 27 Location ENGLAND 🥇 Banner finds 27 Detector(s) used XP Deus II v0.6 with 11" Coil Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Aug 25, 2012 #9 cdsieg said: I only fish when my arm is too sore to swing! LOL Click to expand... If you pulled in one of these your arm would be too sore to swing (fishing holiday) The rod we used was called the ball crusher.(no kidding) Attachments 128 catfish.webp 79.9 KB · Views: 201 Upvote 0
cdsieg said: I only fish when my arm is too sore to swing! LOL Click to expand... If you pulled in one of these your arm would be too sore to swing (fishing holiday) The rod we used was called the ball crusher.(no kidding)
cdsieg Bronze Member Joined Mar 31, 2011 Messages 1,019 Reaction score 122 Golden Thread 0 Location WI Detector(s) used Minelab X-Terra 705 Gold Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Aug 25, 2012 Thread Owner #10 If I got one of those, I would donate my fishing pole to it and pray like hell, it kept on swimming! LOL Upvote 0
If I got one of those, I would donate my fishing pole to it and pray like hell, it kept on swimming! LOL